Ok...I have never had a worse experience getting some place in my life. I met Leonda at her house and we were set to meet up with some other friends at the theatre. Leonda was ready to go and waiting for me when I realized Zac had a messy diaper. Not just messy but a disgustingly grotesque and putrid mess that was starting to leak out of his pants. and of coarse, I don't have a diaper because I had used our last one earlier that morning. I tell Leonda to go on and we would meet up later, but of coarse, I had the tickets. So here is the rest of the saga.1. drop Garrett and the tickets off to Leonda at the theatre.
2. go to the gas station, thinking they would have some generic diapers and I wouldn't have to "run" into Target. WRONG
3. drive to Target hitting 3 lights to cross the street. (informed movie has started)
4. "run" into Target, holding Zac with outstretched arms so that I don't get poopified
5. find diapers and new pants
6. find a check out close to the restrooms, but of coarse the clerk has to get a price check.
7. wait impatiently trying to decide if I should change lines.
8. finally check out
9. walk to the restrooms and of coarse they are closed. (what store closes the restrooms at 1:00 on a Sat.)
10. Run (really run this time) out of Target
11. Decide to change the diaper in the Cool Car. (Kurt's pride and joy, in which he doesn't even let us go through the drive through because it will smell up his car)
12. get poop everywhere
13. finally get pants on and confine the poop
14. go to the movie theatre
15. arrive 30 min. late
(boy did that car stink when we got back, sorry Kurt!!)
The movie was cute, but I'm still debating if it was worth it
1 comment:
I am a firm believer that really messy diapers only happen when you don't have any diaper or wipes handy. It has happened way to many times to me.
Post a Comment