Wow...what an exciting weekend. Despite my whole family being sick, including myself, I had a great 30th birthday. It started off on Friday with a facial and a massage. 2 hours of pampering could be addictive. Then I was able to spend the evening with my little family at the mall for dinner and shopping.
On Friday Kurt finally told me where we were going on Saturday. We went and to see The Snow Queen at the Herberger theater. It was enjoyable, but what I didn't know is that my friends and family were waiting to surprise me. It was all about Pam. D-backs, Mexican food, creme soda and the best cheesecake. I was very surprised. I could tell that many people had put in time to make sure it was nice. Leonda even got my girlfriend and her family to come up from Sierra Vista. It was great. Thanks Leonda, Mom, Judy and Kurt for making me feel special on my 30th. Love you guys.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great time.
I was sooooooo sad! I was coming and Lydia ended up with pnemonia! Argh! Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful day.
Also I'm going to be off for 2 weeks starting on the 21st..lets get together and I'll snap some quick photos of the boys. ALSO I printed you off a few 8x10's from the professional photo printing place. So let me know when we can meet..sound good? :)
Post a Comment