Well, the day has finally arrived. I don't know what we are going to do with ourselves now that Kurt will be out of school. Well...actually that is a lie. Kurt already has a project list (of his own) to start on and I'm sure I will be writing about his crazy, but cool inventions. Kurt has said that he thinks I'm more excited about graduation then he is. As I was sitting at the graduation, I couldn't help but be reminded of all of the late nights, time gone away, pulling hair out and stress. So I guess you could say that I am excited because I won't have to see him endure the same level of anxiety and stress. Well at least until something else comes up. Congrats Kurt, you deserve it.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Kurt the Graduate
Well, the day has finally arrived. I don't know what we are going to do with ourselves now that Kurt will be out of school. Well...actually that is a lie. Kurt already has a project list (of his own) to start on and I'm sure I will be writing about his crazy, but cool inventions. Kurt has said that he thinks I'm more excited about graduation then he is. As I was sitting at the graduation, I couldn't help but be reminded of all of the late nights, time gone away, pulling hair out and stress. So I guess you could say that I am excited because I won't have to see him endure the same level of anxiety and stress. Well at least until something else comes up. Congrats Kurt, you deserve it.


Well, the day has finally arrived. I don't know what we are going to do with ourselves now that Kurt will be out of school. Well...actually that is a lie. Kurt already has a project list (of his own) to start on and I'm sure I will be writing about his crazy, but cool inventions. Kurt has said that he thinks I'm more excited about graduation then he is. As I was sitting at the graduation, I couldn't help but be reminded of all of the late nights, time gone away, pulling hair out and stress. So I guess you could say that I am excited because I won't have to see him endure the same level of anxiety and stress. Well at least until something else comes up. Congrats Kurt, you deserve it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment