Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Magical Night at The North Pole.

Yesterday we went to The Polar Express in Williams. Garrett has been so excited to go. He loves trains, the movie and he is really getting the Santa thing this year. I was getting a little worried that he might get disappointed if the train experience wasn't just like the movie, even though I reminded him that it will be a little different and that we will probably not get to walk on the top of the train. Leonda found some look a like tickets at Hallmark. That was the best $10 I think I have ever spent. We decided to sneak them into their PJ's right before we boarded the train. I can't describe Garrett's face when he found the ticket. It was magic. The tickets were really neat because they have a hologram (I think) of the train, so it moves. Garrett was holding on to it all night. The whole journey was exciting and they were amazed to see Santa and get a bell. I'm going to be sad when my little guys grow up. It is an astonishing feeling when you can make their dreams come true. It's just going to get harder and harder, but I can't wait.














Well, off to the store, the Temple for a wedding, and Kurt's Christmas Party.

2 comments:

Twylla Gibbens said...

That is the coolest thing ever. Your kids will always remember that experiance on the train:)

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I love all the pictures!!! An the snow!! Wow! It looks like you had a ton O fun!