Things sure do get around.
I want to apologize if I offended anyone with my last post. I think a lot of people do vote ignorantly because they don't get the facts. I think it is a problem in Queen Creek and all over. I wasn't stating that all people are or even that most LDS people are, just that people should do their homework.
Some people copied and pasted my post to a blog about the elections and took it out of context. It is sad that elections are like this. In a matter of hours someone found my little blog post and decided it meant something to my brother-in-laws campaign. Therefore I have set my blog to private. I hope that I can get everyone’s email that will not violate my words so they can come back to my blog.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment