Thursday, March 27, 2008

Family Fun


This is our new investment. It won't create a positive cash flow, but hopefully will be a great investment in family time. We couldn't get the boys to stop...they loved it. I will get pics of them in it soon. I'm so lame, I don't know how to drive a manual, so I will have to learn before I can drive it. Better late than never...

We have this thing about naming our cars. My truck has pipes on it and is really loud, so it is LOUD TRUCK and my husbands car is a pimped out 300 so it is COOL CAR. (can you tell my boys came up with these names?)

What should we name the buggy?

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

That looks like so much FUN! You guys are all set...this and a boat...what more do you need to have a good time!

The first car I bought on my own was manual. My dad test drove it and drove it home and then I spent every spare minute driving it around the neighborhood learning to drive it!

Anonymous said...

Well, you have "green boat" so this should be the "red buggy". Have a good time.
Mom

Webb Family said...

What a fun toy for all your boys! Growing up we always named our cars. I'm loving your new pink background!

idahohubers said...

Looks like hours and hours of dusty, sweaty fun! Our car growing up was the 'green machine' like your boat. I'm never very creative with names...my kids teddy bears are: Mr. bear, red bear, pink bear, ted, purple bear... you get the idea! You could always call it the FUN bug!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Abby wants you to call is Zippy Z.Z.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

That looks like a blast! we just recently got a 4-wheeler and are loving that! Here's too many hours of family fun!
Fun Bug?!