On Tuesday when I went to pick up Garrett from school, his teacher answered the door upset and proceeded to tell the moms how bad the kids had been. She said that 3 kids bit and they had been pushing and hitting. So of course we were are all looking at our kid like "what did you do, you are in big trouble mister" Then the teacher asked the kids "Kids, what do have to say for yourself?" and the kids replied "APRIL FOOLS"
Sneaky little kids...not one of them said anything or gave it away.
Sneaky little kids...not one of them said anything or gave it away.
4 comments:
That is such a great idea! I'm sure those kids were excited to pull a joke on their parents. Telling jokes is the new thing at our house. None of the jokes Benjamin tells make sense but they all make me laugh.
That's hilarious!
i can't believe the kids held out! How funny.
That is awsome!!! I can't believe the kids didn't give it away.
Post a Comment