I guess it was bound to happen.
I've been grateful that until now I haven't been tagged. I guess I don't have to participate, but that kinda ruins the spirit of blogging, so....
Post 7 random facts about yourself.
7. My House was stolen in '06. My 2 year old custom home was picked up and moved and they didn't pay us for it. Long story, but true.
6. I have worn the same Toe Ring for 8 years. My husband bought it for me before we got married and I don't think I have even taken it off.
5. This is hard....I like to do crossword puzzles. When I get stuck I cheat on the Internet.
4. I have long hair because my ears stick out. I don't wear my hair up very often because of it.
3. I broke my thumb playing golf. I had to have surgery and a pin put in it. Another long story!
2. I don't really like tacos.
and the # 1 Randomness is..... I am petrified of bugs. I hate them, I scream and jump and freak out. If I see them I call the bug guy to come and kill them. oooh..I'm cringing just thinking about it!
If you want to be tagged, go for it!!!!
7 comments:
Okay okay okay, you need to do some more posts. I need to hear about your house being stolen and the broken thumb. So intrigued! I hate bugs too, I had a dream last night my house was infested with scorpions! Yuck!
When you said you had been tagged, I thought your house had be painted with graffiti (sp). What are you talking about??
Mom
Hey Pam, your mom's comment is cute! By the way, I hate bugs too! I hated this house when we first moved in because we had a roach motel in the form of an Arizona room attached to the house. It was CREEPY!
I love learning new things about you. You have beautiful hair & it always looks great!! Oh & Cara told me the whole house story-CRAZY!
I want to hear about your stolen house too! These kinds of posts are always fun to read. I don't care for bugs either. But here we have more spiders than roaches and I'd take small house spiders over roaches ANY day! We have a bug guy that comes a few times a year and then I hardly ever see a bug inside the house.
I agree want to hear the house story! I wish I still had my tow ring.... got too swollen while pregnant and had to cut it off. Fun facts, tanks for sharing!
I had no idea you didn't like tacos. Hmmmmmm interesting.
Post a Comment