I'm entering the great abyss called potty training. We went and picked out new underwear, which he is very excited to try and we've been sitting on the pot every hour or so. As soon as he sits on the toilet he says, "I'm done, now can I have candy?"

Gotta love sitting on the bathroom floor eagerly waiting to see pee and if it is poo....oh the excitement!
Wish me luck, patience, love, clean hands, calmness, cleanness, and success!
Gotta love sitting on the bathroom floor eagerly waiting to see pee and if it is poo....oh the excitement!
Wish me luck, patience, love, clean hands, calmness, cleanness, and success!
5 comments:
We decided to see how Landon would do potty training... yeah, it lasted about 4 hours. He wanted Spiderman underwear and was so excited to put it on Sunday morning. I figured since we'd be home all day watching Conference, it would be a good day to try. He went like 5 times in the first hour...mainly because he wanted candy! The next hour we had him sit on it a few times and he would go. Then he started playing upstairs and we got distracted...accident #1. Then about an hour later...here comes #2, and I mean that literally! I'm really not in the mood to clean that up so on went the diaper!
Ugh. Hate the potty training. Good luck! At least he is willing to work at it!
Not my favorite part of motherhood. Good luck with that.
He's a cutie!
I say the word poop everyday. One of the joys of motherhood! It IS exciting when it is IN the toilet and not on the floor or stuck to a bottom. Good luck!
I always wait untill they do it themselves. I hope everything goes good!!
Post a Comment