Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Garrett

To Garrett,

I can't believe you are already 5 years old. Time flies so fast. I almost don't remember when you were not in my life. I'm so proud of you. You are so smart and you can do anything that you put your mind to. You were given many talents and I know that you will fulfill your total potential in life. You are a big helper to your brother Zac. You take every opportunity to help take care of his needs or to console him if he is hurt. I hope you can be best friends with him throughout your life. You have brought so much joy into my life and I'm eternally grateful that you are part of our family. It wouldn't be the same without you. I love you very much and wish you the best 5th birthday ever!!!

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

raising4boys said...

Cute pictures and layout! HAPPY BIG 5 GARRETT!!

Thanks for all the sweet comments you have left me. Have a great weekend :)

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

You need to post pictures of his party and all the cute things you did! That was soooo fun!! Abby is still talking about ti.