Update!
Monday we traveled to Cali to go to Disneyland. Whew Hoo, we love Disneyland. A quick trip with Kurt's favorite sister, Cara and her family.
Tuesday we went to the Happiest place on Earth. I usually try to max out our time at Disneyland by trying to hit everything. This time we were just relaxed and we still hit most everything. It was a great day with great company. I need to get pics from Cara.
All Garrett wanted was a light saber and I caved and got him the coolest one ever. I think we were more excited about it then he ended up being.
Wednesday we drove home. I had to be home to take my YW girls to the temple visitor's center. We arrived home, I changed, ate and left in about 15 min. I picked up the girls and we DROVE. What's 1 more hour when you've been in the car for 6.
Thursday I caught up from the week I missed. Grocery shopping, cleaning and laundry.
Today we went to the park and I get to go on a date with my hubby.
It's been a great week!!
4 comments:
It was super fun and we were so glad you guys came!!!! I loved every minute with you so we will totaly do it again!!!!
Except for thursday, it sounds like such the perfect week! Disneyland sounds awesome!
So that's where you've been!! Glad you had a fun time! I can't wait to take my kids to Disneyland. One of these days we'll make it there!
I had no idea you had such a BUSY week. You are awesome! Glad you had fun in Disneyland, I really want to go with our kids, but I think it'll be in a couple years.
:( P.S. Thanks for all your help last night, I think it went great!
Post a Comment