week twenty two
My Truck
I love my truck. I like riding high on the road. I like the capability of buying anything at any given time. I like that my boys can see out the windows. I like that we don't have to worry about what we can tow. I like my big tires and wheels. (not too big) I like to hear the load pipes.
My Truck!
This is not my truck. I was too lazy to go take a picture of it. So here is a similar truck and well you get the idea.
My Truck
I love my truck. I like riding high on the road. I like the capability of buying anything at any given time. I like that my boys can see out the windows. I like that we don't have to worry about what we can tow. I like my big tires and wheels. (not too big) I like to hear the load pipes.
My Truck!
6 comments:
Awsome truck! That would be fun to drive.
Isn't it nice to have a car you really like!
Great blessing! I am not a truck girl but I do wish we had something to haul and tow.
You are the only girl I know that loves a truck! That is an wonderful blessing!
I've seen your truck! It's really nice. I like that you downloaded a pic instead of taking one. My kind of girl! (My car would be too dirty to take a picture of anyway!)
Yeeha! A truck is a wonderful blessing.... ours is currently under the weather..... in need of a new engine..... good thing we have a van and a sub.... the the hauling capacity is not quite there.
Post a Comment