Monday, June 9, 2008

Sick and Not in the Mood (to blog that is..)
Today I feel rotten and sick. I guess now that it is over 100 degrees outside it is time to get a cold. The only thing I have done today is fold a load of laundry and lay in bed, and well I guess now write a little. I need to do my blessing for the week, but that will take too much energy. Hope I feel better tomorrow!!!

5 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

You are so good, even doing laundry while sick!! Good for you. Now go ahead and stay in bed, you've earned it!
Hope you feel better soon!

Jenifer said...

Bummer. Take care of yourself!

raising4boys said...

I hope you feel better soon too. No fun!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better. It's a bummer to be sick. But even in your sick condition you did laundry. Wow. I love reading your blog. Kristin

Owen said...

I think that the fact that you STILL did laundry is HUGE!! Way to go!