week thirty three
My Husband
WARNING: This post might be a little sappy , but I hope you keep reading.
I'm grateful that Kurt puts up with me....you know those hormones will change a girl.
I'm grateful that Kurt provides for our family

I'm grateful that Kurt plays with our boys, reads with them, helps them to learn to work, gives them a hug or a stern reply. He truly is the best DAD.

I'm grateful that Kurt loves me the way I am. A little wacky, a little smart, getting rounder, happy or sad.
I'm grateful that Kurt makes me laugh. He doesn't think he does, but I think he is so cleaver.
I'm grateful that Kurt is handy. He can fix anything, even if he doesn't know how to.
I'm grateful that he is so talented on the guitar. He amazes me.
I'm grateful that Kurt is a hard worker.
I'm grateful that Kurt will let me do whatever I want....even if he doesn't like it, he will support me.
I'm grateful that Kurt is so cute......
I'm grateful that I'm sealed for eternity with him.
Darn: I can't get to all of my cute pictures. I will have to post them later.
My Husband
WARNING: This post might be a little sappy , but I hope you keep reading.
I was going to wait until the end of the year to post my husband, but I'm feeling very grateful for him right now and we just passed our anniversary....so I guess now is as good of time as any.
I'm grateful that Kurt puts up with me....you know those hormones will change a girl.
I'm grateful that Kurt provides for our family
I'm grateful that Kurt plays with our boys, reads with them, helps them to learn to work, gives them a hug or a stern reply. He truly is the best DAD.

I'm grateful that Kurt loves me the way I am. A little wacky, a little smart, getting rounder, happy or sad.
I'm grateful that Kurt makes me laugh. He doesn't think he does, but I think he is so cleaver.
I'm grateful that Kurt is handy. He can fix anything, even if he doesn't know how to.
I'm grateful that he is so talented on the guitar. He amazes me.
I'm grateful that Kurt is a hard worker.
I'm grateful that Kurt will let me do whatever I want....even if he doesn't like it, he will support me.
I'm grateful that Kurt is so cute......
I'm grateful that I'm sealed for eternity with him.
I could go on and on. We have our differences sometimes but I couldn't ask for a better partner, friend and lover.
Darn: I can't get to all of my cute pictures. I will have to post them later.
3 comments:
A good husband, father friend is one of the BEST blessings! :)
I thought those pictures were pretty darn cute!! Great blessing. We are blessed to have the men in our lives ;)
he IS cute! Always has been, always will be. I'm saving Tom for last too - but who knows I might not be able to wait as wellÜ
Post a Comment