Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Cube

Several years ago my brother in law taught me how to solve the Rubik's cube. He went on his mission to Hungry, where it was invented. We haven't had one in the house for a long time until my husband bought one yesterday. I guess you can call me a nerd because I've been addicted to seeing how fast I can solve it. So far :2.51.

Retarded I know!

3 comments:

sarah said...

Wow - I'm impressed, I've always wanted to learn myself. But I'm an engineer - I'm not embarassed to admit that.
I just found your blog tonight - I'll be visiting often.

Owen said...

Niiiiiice!! That is a huge talent as far as I'm concerned!

Pocketful of Posh Boutique said...

Can you hold a little seminar for us other nerdy girls who would love to be able to show that talent off.