Is this your announcement post? Congratulations...hope you feel better soon and add some pink to your pink palace!!
I hate that first trimester. I would pray every day for it to just end. THe palace does need more pink!!!
Oh bummer! Hope ya get over that soon!
So sorry for your misery! But I'm tellin ya...MILK IT FOR ALL ITS WORTH!!
I was there just a few months ago! sorry, call me if you need a break from your boys.
So sorry! I can bring meals to give you a break!!Do you need help with the kids? Been there! It's the worst!let me know if i can help at all!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Is this your announcement post? Congratulations...hope you feel better soon and add some pink to your pink palace!!
I hate that first trimester. I would pray every day for it to just end. THe palace does need more pink!!!
Oh bummer! Hope ya get over that soon!
So sorry for your misery! But I'm tellin ya...MILK IT FOR ALL ITS WORTH!!
I was there just a few months ago! sorry, call me if you need a break from your boys.
So sorry! I can bring meals to give you a break!!Do you need help with the kids?
Been there! It's the worst!
let me know if i can help at all!
Post a Comment