I've been a slacker lately on the blogging front. I'm behind 5 weeks on my blessings. I can't give up now so here goes the marathon. I'll try to make them short and sweet.
Week Thirty Five
Washing Machine
Although I'm not a big fan of folding and ironing clothes, my task would be so much larger without a washing machine.
Week Thirty Six
Jewlry
I think jewelry is a fun luxioury in life. I like to get nice jewelry from my husband or just to pick up some funky earings at the mall. I'm gratefull to have a couple of rings that are sentemental to me because they were given to me by family members. Jewelry is a neat thing that can be passed down and never go out of style.
Week Thirty Seven
Kurt's Job
I'm grateful that my husband has a job!!
Week Thirty Eight
Young Woman's
I really enjoy being a part of the Young Woman's program.
Week Thirty Nine
Breath
I thankful for everyday that I'm in this life. It's not easy and sure has it's ups and downs, but I'm blessed in so many ways. I'm thankful that I can breath in the good (i.e cookies, flowers) and the bad (i.e. diapers, garbage) What would life be without such contrast?
Week Forty
Conference
I love when we get to hear from the prophet. I love to listen to conference and I'm always inspired to be better, or work harder.
Whew...I'm glad that's done!
Week Thirty Five
Washing Machine
Although I'm not a big fan of folding and ironing clothes, my task would be so much larger without a washing machine.
Week Thirty Six
Jewlry
I think jewelry is a fun luxioury in life. I like to get nice jewelry from my husband or just to pick up some funky earings at the mall. I'm gratefull to have a couple of rings that are sentemental to me because they were given to me by family members. Jewelry is a neat thing that can be passed down and never go out of style.
Week Thirty Seven
Kurt's Job
I'm grateful that my husband has a job!!
Week Thirty Eight
Young Woman's
I really enjoy being a part of the Young Woman's program.
Week Thirty Nine
Breath
I thankful for everyday that I'm in this life. It's not easy and sure has it's ups and downs, but I'm blessed in so many ways. I'm thankful that I can breath in the good (i.e cookies, flowers) and the bad (i.e. diapers, garbage) What would life be without such contrast?
Week Forty
Conference
I love when we get to hear from the prophet. I love to listen to conference and I'm always inspired to be better, or work harder.
Whew...I'm glad that's done!
4 comments:
Glad I'm not the only one behind. I still love the blessing posts because I get reminded of so many simple and special pleasures of life. I do have to say though that I have inherited some very out of style jewelry! Still a good blessing because I have some special timeless things too!
Yeah you got almost caught up! {It's week 41!} Great blessings all of them!!!
I've been checking in with you every week to see how you're feeling. Are things getting easier?
Way to catch up on your blessings! I love your contrast between breathing in the smell of cookies and dirty diapers. Such a great reminder though that without misery there is no joy. Can't wait for week 20 ultra sound announcement.
I'm behind on mine too! I thin tomorrow might have to be a marathon.
Post a Comment