Have you ever had a project looming over your head but you really really don't want to tackle it?
I only have 10 weeks left before baby boy #3 comes to live in our home. I don't have any place to put him. We are going to make a small room in the back for him where all of our storage stuff is right now. Don't worry it is part of the house, I'm not putting my kid in the storage room...but 3 years of this room being the catch all makes it a big chore to organize. I really want it finished but I have had no desire to work on it.
So my new goal is to spend 1 hour in the room each day. It's not really that big of deal, but boy have I been dreading it, so this will be my new motivation.
I would post a picture, but you don't want to see this room.
No comments:
Post a Comment