Thursday, February 12, 2009

Crazy Busy

This week has been a whirl wind. I've been helping my sister do some work along with my own job, getting a craft organized for YW, helping with homework and trying to make cute Valentine's for Garrett's school....I've been slacking on the house jobs. I'm glad to be home today and get caught up on my work.

I found this cute idea for a boy's Valentine. Garrett has been flying the first one we made around the house, so I think it will do without being too cutesy. Let's see if we can get 30 of them made today?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this little airplane. I have made those for my children on several Valentines. I always put it on a heart shape cookie for the snack instead of a valentine. The teacher's were always impressed but they were very easy I thought. I hope his class loves them as much as ours did. I'll make them again next year for Jarred's class. This year it just didn't happen.

Twylla Gibbens said...

oh that is so cute! I will have to do that for next year.

Lindsay said...

Those are very cute! They had some cute ideas in Family Fun but I didn't see it until after we had gone to Target to buy the regular paper ones. Maybe next year!

uniquelynat said...

those are super cute! way to go! i started thinking of it way to late (like thursday afternoon when addie got home from school) to even make soemthing this year. but maybe next year.....maybe

idahohubers said...

The airplane valentine is impressive. If Benjamin got one of those from his friend he'd talk about it forever! Way cute.

Carrie said...

i wish i had seen those BEFORE valentine's day! i guess they'll be better for branson when he's in preschool anyway.

hey, email me so i can invite you to our blog! carriericks@gmail.com

oh, and good luck on your storage room! i feel your pain.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

It's darling!!!! I love it!!!!