My Men
Cabin Fun
Spring Sing
I can't believe Garrett is 7. We had a Brunswick party, which the kids loved and I didn't have to do anything. We got him a RC car that he loves. You know he must like it if he keeps telling us thanks.
Giving Will a Ride
Will got the Wii remotes and thought he was playing while Zac was. It was so funny.
Teacher Gifts
Movie tickets and candy. Can't go wrong with that, right?
Zac's Preschool Graduation
Mrs. Farnsworth
What a cheese ball my kid is.
Camping over Memorial Weekend
The boys didn't want to come home.
Sunday afternoon
Garrett :"Dad can you make us some stilts?"
Dad: "Sure"
Here is the proof
Clonk, Clonk, Clonk around the house for hours. At least they were having a blast trying to get to everything they normally can't reach.
Okay, I'm done. That's the life update.
No comments:
Post a Comment