OK, my new strategy is....if I can't think of something to blog about I'm heading over to my old blog and expound on 101 things about me. I hope to get through it by the end of the year.
I'll get back to #1
2. My favorite time of day is dusk.
When the sun is going down many things happen. The sky turns into a rainbow of colors. When I see sunsets it warms my eyes and leaves me in awe of this great earth. It makes me want to walk into the light of the distance, just to see what is there.
The day ends and the night begins, where we gather together from our busy day.
3. I wish I could be better. At everything.
Doesn't everyone wish this? I am so competitive that I get upset if I can't do well at something. I don't do well a many things either. Maybe I will make this my goal for the year. "Pam, don't get so upset about not winning" OK , now I have told myself, it's a deal. (I'll keep you posted)
Not only do I want control my temper, but I would like to better myself in other areas. Organization, parenting, procrastination, and Guitar Hero are just a few. I can do it.
1 comment:
Laughing about your competetive nature. I didn't know that about you. The way you describe yourself sounds a lot like me. Anyway, good luck on the list of things to work on. I can totally picture you and Kurt fighting it out on the guitars!
Post a Comment