Garrett has become a walking commercial. It cracks Kurt and I up, because he will randomly come up to us and ask us for something and quote the commercial.
Like, he came to me and said I want to cut with the light cutter. What? the light cutter. It's a craft cutter with a light, but he thinks it is the best thing ever.
Another one is this sticky stuff that he wants to use to fix stuff (see the funny thing is I couldn't remember what it was called so I just asked Garrett and he quoted the whole commercial) "no mom, you change the green to white and it sticks together." Hilarious....
He asked for Moon Sand from Santa because "it doesn't dry out."
1 comment:
That is to funny. My kids did the same thing all the time until I told them that they are not aloud to get anything off of the tv. It at least stopped them from asking, well most of the time.
Post a Comment