Friday, January 18, 2008

Disneyland Mania and a little Ocean Water

we had a great time visiting the Magic Kingdom. Garrett is shy when it comes to new things, so this year we tried to keep it light. He loved It's a Small World, Buzz Light Year, the Farris wheel, and the tea bugs. Can you say scared? We took him on Pirates of the Caribbean not thinking much of it. He started screaming and shivering in the beginning. I didn't mean to traumatize the poor kid.
My favorite rides are Space Mountain and The Tower of Terror.

Garrett and Zac absolutely loved the ocean. Ok, Zac didn't like the cold water because he hyperventilates, but other than that he had a blast. Garrett was swimming in the water with only shorts on. He loved it. I foresee a summer ocean vacation!

Here are a few of the 700 pics I took. I will post all of them on my website www.bpmedical.net/pinkpalace/disneyland.htm

























































































































1 comment:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Love all the pictures! The one with snow white and Zac is classic and of course my favorites are the beach pictures. Glad you had fun!