"Stop for a minute and take a self-portrait, a snapshot of you in the here and now. What ARE your dreams and goals for 2008? What is your word? What are you thinking about right now as we plunge head-first into the new year?" ~Lelly's SPT Challenge
This is me...if I'm sitting my boys seem to find me and sit on me. It is really hard to type that way too. I wouldn't change it for the world. I take every opportunity I get to get loves from my boys, before daddy comes home and I'm forgotten. (that's OK too)
The Here and Now
2008 excites me with the opportunity to become better than before. This picture makes me want to change...
1. My Temper (if they kick or pull my hair)2. Patience (when they fight)
3. Teaching (not missing the moments to teach them)
4. Hair cuts (man they hate getting their hair cut, but they need it)
5. Brotherly Love (how can I teach them the importance of siblings?)
My word for 2008.....
More to come on my word.
This is your challenge now.
This is your challenge now.
1 comment:
I LOVE that picture and I love your word. Can't wait to hear all about it. Have fun in Disneyland. Sorry we couldn't come. We were all sad at dinner tonight knowing you were there and we weren't!
Post a Comment