Sunday, February 24, 2008

52 Blessings Project

Week Eight
(I can't believe it has already been eight weeks!)

Pictures

I'm grateful to have the technology of pictures. Old and new it is amazing to be able to capture a moment in time and visualize it forever.

(my sister and me early 80's)
Pictures tell the story of time...and hair and glasses.

(me?)
Sometimes we want to disown them....(what was up with the glasses?)

(Garrett's 2nd birthday party invitation)
They show how fast they grow

(Zac's 1st birthday)
with each birthday.

(my parents Jack and Patty Maroney)
The span of time.


and the beauty of the earth

(Zac's birthday)
They capture the happy moments...

(Barbara Clausen funeral)
...and the sad.

(Zac and Kurt)
With so many things to portray, Family is my favorite!





6 comments:

Webb Family said...

What a great one! I would have never thought of that one, yet I'm always worried I will lose mine. I love the one of you with the big glasses, gotta love old embarrassing pictures!

Cindy Price said...

Awe, I love pictures too!! If I ever evacuate my pictures are coming with me!! It is so fun to look back. The ones we want to disown are the best ones!! Thanks for sharing that blessing!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I think I've worn those glasses.... where did you say you found them I lost mine! {heheheahah :D} Great pictures and I'd have to agree with you -- great blessing!

The Atkinson's said...

this is so neat pam! I especially loved the one of your parents...oh and not to mention the goofy glasses were freakin awesome!!!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

This is a winning post. If I was doing a contest for the best blessing this would be it. I love how you worded each picture. BTW that picture of you - priceless!!! It was like a poem! Great job.

raising4boys said...

I love this blessing! I so agree with you :)