4. I hate Tomatoes
Hate is a strong word. I like ketchup, tomato sauce, and spaghetti sauce. So I guess in essence I don't hate them I just don't like them in the natural form. For some reason I have never liked a tomato slice on my sandwich, on a hamburger and I usually avoid them in a salad. I think it is a texture thing. I don't like the slimy seeds in the middle and the flesh is rough. For lack of a better word. Sorry tomatoes.
5. I love Italian food
Dear Lasagna, spaghetti, Alfredo, manicotti, rigatoni, ravioli, cannelloni, fettuccini, mozzarella, parmesan and pizza:
I love you. I would like to spend a little time with you. I love your aroma and your kind taste. I partake of your goodness even when I know it will add to my thighs later. Usually you are worth it. Oh, will you marry me.
Love,
Your BIGGEST fan
(p.s. I thought it would be funny to write a love letter to Italian food, but now it sounds a little binge dieter. So just so you know. I don't eat that much Italian food.)
2 comments:
I hate tomatoes too! I avoid them on EVERYTHING!! Somethings...well pretty much everything about them is gross! I do enjoy ketchup and salsa and good ol' Ragu so I am a bit of a closet tomatoer!
That's so funny, I loved your love letter! I love tomatoes but really don't like ketchup.
Post a Comment