Visiting Teaching Message...to me
This week I've read several blogs that posted about VTing. I thought maybe this was a sign that I should be a little more diligent at it. I copied the ad below from Sarah's blog. Too funny.
ZION VISITING TEACHING SERVICE ' We Care Because You Don't Have Time To'
* Visiting teaching getting you down?
* Can't get that annoying Relief Society President off your back?
* Visiting teaching interfering with your valuable television and craft time?
WE CAN HELP!
At Zion's Visiting Teaching Service, we'll do your visiting teaching for you.
For a small monthly fee, we will send one of our representatives to the homes of your sisters.
* For $10.00 per sister, we will provide a visit. * For $15.00 per sister, we will provide a spiritual message. * For $20.00 per sister, we will remember birthdays and anniversaries. $20 isn't too much to pay for Peace of Mind. So give us a call at:
1-800-462-2879 - That's 1-800-IM-2-BUSY
Because of high volume an extra $15.00 will be added to all services required on the last day of the month.
3 comments:
This is so funny! Hey I need your email so I can send you your prize from my 'pay it forward' contest.
GO TO CRISSYBUGS BLOG FROM MY 52 BLESSINGS LIST AND WATCH THE VT VIDEO. CAN I JUST SAY FUNNY!!!!! SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS.S
This is a crack up! Especially since I didn't get mine done...I need to be better! Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment