Girls Night Out
My friend Leonda and I needed a little time away. I've been cooped up with sick kiddos and her husband has had to work a lot, so we both needed a get away. Last night our whole families went out to Bravi to eat dinner and then Leonda and I left the boys with the kids while we went out on the town.
We found ourselves at Kohl's because they were having a big sale. We came across the bathing suites and decided we need to give ourselves a little inspiration to get in shape for the summer. We were laughing so hard trying on different bikinis and making fun of ourselves. Mostly our boobs. When we came out of the dressing room all of the lights were off and the store was closed. I guess time flies when you're having fun with your girlfriend in a dressing room. We were sad because the store closed and we didn't even get passed the front of it. Needless to say, we didn't buy any swim wear, but Leonda did get a cute pair of jeans.
We couldn't go home yet, but no stores were open at 10:00pm.....all but WalMart. We wandered around WalMart for a while and jibber jabbered. We didn't buy anything. Why didn't I have my camera?
Good times.
1 comment:
I love girls nights like that, just talkin, shoppin, and havin fun. Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment