Sunday, March 9, 2008

52 Blessing Project

week ten

LASIK

I can see, I can see, I can see!!!!

viewer discretion advised
I am truly grateful for this technology. Prior to my surgery I couldn't see anything without my contacts or glasses... and you have seen how beautiful I was with them. (review my blessing 8) Sometimes I forget how much of a pain it was not to see. No messing with my contacts, running into things in the middle of the night or getting sand in my eyes. The surgery was quick, mostly painless and I haven't had any problems. November was my 1 year anniversary, so I hope everything goes well now that aren't under warranty.

Eyes are a wonderful blessing and especially when they work well.

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

I totally want to have lasik done! As you said, it would be so nice to see at night and not have to feel around for my glasses or the wall!

Jenifer said...

Yay! you are so brave! I would be scared once I saw those pictures! I'm lucky I have pretty good eyesight. Knock on wood!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

That is a great blessing. I remember when my dad got his done her walked around in amazement for weeks looking at everything for what seemed like the 1st time!!

Anonymous said...

fabulous! i sooo want to have mine done! oh well we will wait till another day i guess!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I'm SO insanely jealous! I wish I could have that {but I'm poor! :( } I have 3 brothers and a sister who have had this and they ALL love it and are seeing great years afterwards! Enjoy glasses and contact free living!