Tuesday, June 24, 2008

52 Blessings Project

week twenty five

Swimming Pools

Can you tell it is extremely hot outside? First my A/C unit and now big holes in the ground full of water. We don't have a pool. I'm perfectly fine with that fact. We already had a close call with Zac and I wouldn't want to worry all the time about it. and besides...Between swim lessons and swimming with friends we see the water almost every day of the week. A must to beat the heat!!




4 comments:

raising4boys said...

Great blessing indeed!! Especially with how hot it is where you live. We need to do more swimming this summer. ENJOY your blessing :)

Bekki said...

It's always been a debate to pool or not to pool- So far we've been blessed to always have access to one and haven't had to make that decision. It does scare me with the little ones. The Schoonmakers story has always stayed with me too. I'm so glad your son is okay.

Bekki said...

Amanda informed me she didn't get her blog invite- I want to make sure everyone got theirs- Did you?

Twylla Gibbens said...

I know my kids love the pool but I really don't because I hate being in the heat and they always want to go outside.