Yesterday my little Zac decided he was big like his brother and jumped into the pool. They were swimming at a friends house while I was running some errands. I'm not sure all that happened, but after being in the water for a little while he was pulled out. I guess he didn't talk, but wasn't choking. When I returned, my friend told me about what happened. She was worried about him but he seemed fine.
We both made mention of what if....
I hate to think about what if, but I did all the way to the doctors office. They checked out his breathing and his lungs. They said he takes nice big breathes and he shouldn't have any problems, but to watch him close. I couldn't help my emotions on the way to the doctor. It's amazing how a little guy that has only been in my life for 2 years could make my heart break instantly. It made me think about how much I would miss the fact that he pretends to wipe my kisses off, I would miss his crazy faces, I would miss him singing songs and so much more. I can't even control the tears now and I know he is perfectly fine. I will enjoy him a little more now.
He's already tired of the hugs and kisses...that he has to wipes off.
8 comments:
How awful and scary! What a terrible day. Sooooo happy he is okay! But I know it will take mom a little while to recover:)
Oh my goodness!! I'm a little choked up at the moment...it's so scary to think about the what ifs like that! So glad he was pulled out in time! Honestly I can't even imagine!
I'm glad to hear everything is ok. I'm so sorry you had to have those horrible "what if's". Hug em a little tighter :)
He is so dang cute I can't stand it!!!! He's going to be around for a long time! Don't worry!!
He's adorable! What a nerve racking day for you. It is such a blessing that he is fine and there to sing and wipe your kisses off everyday!
Oh how scary! My daughter is at the beach with friends camping and she told me today she had to be rescued because she got caught in a rip tide! Makes your heart stop!
I am so glad your little guy is ok. Give him a hug for us!
Holy Heck! I'm glad that he's fine! How scary that must have been for all of you!
Oh! I didn't read this one before. That is my worst fear. What a sweet reminder of how precious life is and how much you love him.
Post a Comment