week twenty nine
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
I'm so grateful to be LDS. I know that the teachings are true. I love my Savior and to know that my family can be together forever. I know that Heavenly Father loves me and that he guides me in every aspect of my life, good and bad. Without this knowledge I would feel lost. I'm grateful to be sealed in the temple to my wonderful husband and that he holds the keys to the priesthood. It encompasses our lives in so many ways. I'm so grateful for the teachings in my life.
4 comments:
What a beautiful testimony of the Church and Savior. I am so thankful for forever families too!
Thanks for sharing your sweet testimony. I too am grateful for the church and it's teachings and the knowledge it gives us of His plan.
Great blessing!! I have thought of this too but didn't know how to put it into words in my blog. I love being LDS!!
Thank you for your testimony! I too am grateful to be a member of the Church! It is a way of life, not just a Sunday religion. People we don't know are watching and taking notes. I too know that He lives, loves and guides me. Wonderful blessing!
Post a Comment