Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm a bad Blogger

I recently started a part time job, hence the bad blogging.

I really like it. I work for a Wealth Management Company managing their insurance requests. I can do most of it from home and I only go into the office twice a week for meetings.

It's nice to know that I can still be efficient at something besides my kids. I love being a mom, but it will take part of your personal identity away. So, so far the job has been a nice mix and I like the work.

I wasn't looking for a job... but I think it is a blessing that fell into my life because I needed something else to think about other then the house....And a little extra money is never a bad thing.

So as I get more organized blogging will be better.

6 comments:

Jenifer said...

Good for you! If they need another, let me know.....

raising4boys said...

When you figure out how to be a more organized blogger, let me know. I will be starting my part time work at home job again after school starts.

Nice that you can work at home and get your out twice a week.

Kirsten said...

It's always nice to be able to get out once in a while :) I work for Rob's parents doing invoicing for their business two evenings a week. I'm gone for 2-3 hours twice a week. It's a nice break and gives Rob the time with just the kids :) And of course, the extra money is always a bonus!

Owen said...

I totally agree! I think every one of my friends has gotten a part time job this summer, since they've all been slackin at blogging! Hope to hear tales from the working place soon!!
Good luck,
uhhhhh...hmmmmmm....
looks like I've also lost my identity

Vidal's Nest said...

Good for you! I struggle with feeling like I've lost a part of me. AM i just a glorified maid? Ok, not nice, but some days it feels that way. You will enjoy getting out a bit.
Once my kids are a little older I think I will try a part time job. adult interaction on a regular basis? priceless.....

Webb Family said...

That is nice that you can work from home.