week twenty seven
The United States of America

I'm so grateful to be an American. I don't even have a clue what it would be like to live somewhere else. I hate HOA's because they are so strict, what if the country was even worse than that. I'm grateful for my freedom, for the oppertunity to be successful or to fail, and to be able to worship in whatever way I want.
Happy Birthday America!!!
The United States of America
I'm so grateful to be an American. I don't even have a clue what it would be like to live somewhere else. I hate HOA's because they are so strict, what if the country was even worse than that. I'm grateful for my freedom, for the oppertunity to be successful or to fail, and to be able to worship in whatever way I want.
Happy Birthday America!!!
2 comments:
Our freedoms are indeed a great blessing!
Great blessing for the 4th!
Post a Comment