It's become a tradition to go to my parent's house in Sierra Vista for the 4th of July. This year we had a lot planned in a small window of time. Repelling, golfing, horse back riding, swimming and of coarse, the fireworks. We didn't all do everything, but between the 14 of us we did.
On the 4th we went to Carr Canyon to repel. It was fun and everyone was having a good time until I went down. I started off fine, but shortly thereafter I missed the wall with my foot and went slamming into the cliff...Not feel so good!! I recovered and made it down the rest of the cliff, but that was enough for me.
Here is the picture of my back after it happened. That's not a scrape, it is a blood blister. It looks a lot worse now. I also have a huge black bruise on my leg.
Despite hurting the rest of the weekend, the fireworks were the best, as usual, the weather was perfect and we had great company.
7 comments:
ouch! That looks bad!
Your family picture is so cute.
Ouch! That looks like it hurt. I hope you are feeling better. I love the family pic.
Holy heck. That looks like it hurts. How fun that you were able to spemd time with family for the 4th. You guys look sooo cute in your fam pic. :)
What an awesome family picture! Nice back too : ) I enjoy reading your 52 blessings updates. Keep up the good work.
Steph
OUCH! Hope it's healing up alright! Love the cute picture of the family!
OUCH! You are so brave! Love the family picture! Looks professional! Such a cute family.
Are you feeling better yet? I found a picture of kurt that is sooooo Zac!
Post a Comment