I don't see anything. You all look great!
Did you do something to your eyebrow?BTW.. this is Sara.
They look good to me...like Sara said, maybe your eyebrow..but I would only say that after really examining them since you asked :)Allyson lives in Litchfield Park which is just west of Phoenix.
It was fun to see more pictures of your family. I didn't think it was you in the first one, you look so YOUNG!!
um...your eyebrow?? What is it?
Cute pix! I wouldn't have noticed the eyebrow, if you hadn't made mention!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I don't see anything. You all look great!
Did you do something to your eyebrow?
BTW.. this is Sara.
They look good to me...like Sara said, maybe your eyebrow..but I would only say that after really examining them since you asked :)
Allyson lives in Litchfield Park which is just west of Phoenix.
It was fun to see more pictures of your family. I didn't think it was you in the first one, you look so YOUNG!!
um...your eyebrow?? What is it?
Cute pix! I wouldn't have noticed the eyebrow, if you hadn't made mention!
Post a Comment