Monday, July 14, 2008

WOW!!

OK, so what is up with my eyebrow. Did I have some freak makeup incident? Was it the lighting? or do I have one deformed bushy eyebrow? I think I might have to photo shop these pictures because I can't get passed the eyebrow.

Thanks everyone for your comments. I'm glad you are so smart.

3 comments:

idahohubers said...

The pictures are so cute! I totally see what you are saying about your eyebrow! It looks like a shadow to me. But freak makeup incident sounds funnier. I need your email so I can send you a little surprise...

Crazymamaof6 said...

hey Pam! it was so fun meeting you today at lunch! and your eyebrow isn't THAT bad! good luck photo shopping that.

Vidal's Nest said...

I just had to peek at the infamous eyebrow! Hehehe! Too funny!
had a blast meeting you and visiting!
We gotta do it again soon!