I appreciate the kind words from everyone helping me get through. I'm feeling better, not great but better. I'm sure you guys are tired of my complaining so thats that for feeling icky.
On a different note...I haven't been doing much so I don't really have anything fun and exciting to blog about.
Here is a list of things I'm getting excited about...
1. Fall - I can't wait for the cool air, my flowers not hanging on for dear life and to be outside for more than 5 minutes.

2. Halloween - I love getting ready for Halloween. Decorating pumpkins, going to a corn maize and finding cute outfits for my boys.

3. Baseball playoffs - So my D-backs aren't looking so good anymore, but I'm still rooting for the post season.
4. The Holidays - I love traditions and this time of year is full of them.

5. Cooler Weather - Did I mention this one already?
On a different note...I haven't been doing much so I don't really have anything fun and exciting to blog about.
Here is a list of things I'm getting excited about...
1. Fall - I can't wait for the cool air, my flowers not hanging on for dear life and to be outside for more than 5 minutes.
2. Halloween - I love getting ready for Halloween. Decorating pumpkins, going to a corn maize and finding cute outfits for my boys.
3. Baseball playoffs - So my D-backs aren't looking so good anymore, but I'm still rooting for the post season.
5. Cooler Weather - Did I mention this one already?
4 comments:
Great post..looking on the bright side! The holidays are a great time to be pregnant, it helps time go faster since we are so busy.
Enjoyed the Halloween picture :)
I second the cooler weather appreciation!
PS Kurt as a member of the Blue Man Group is awesome! We might have to steal that idea at some point!
Amen to that! Fall is my favorite season and I can't wait for all of the fall festivities to begin!
glad you are feeling better! You are going to have a girl I just know it!!!
Post a Comment