That's some neat stuff: ) I'm glad that you are feeling a little better. Let's get together again soon. And by the way, Cherish is calling you to see if we can come by on Sunday morning.Take Care,Stephanie
Love the magic trick!
You are motivating me to get the movie camera out. I love the sippy cup in the scene. Gotta have it!
Those are too cute! What a fun daddy.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's some neat stuff: ) I'm glad that you are feeling a little better. Let's get together again soon. And by the way, Cherish is calling you to see if we can come by on Sunday morning.
Take Care,
Stephanie
Love the magic trick!
You are motivating me to get the movie camera out. I love the sippy cup in the scene. Gotta have it!
Those are too cute! What a fun daddy.
Post a Comment