Quick Survey....Please Respond
What do you do on New Year's Eve?
Some friends and I are thinking of having a New Year's Eve BASH with a live band and much much more...but...I don't know if people are normally out of town or if everyone would like a great place to go out on the eve...
So....Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Even if you don't live here.
So....Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Even if you don't live here.
6 comments:
you know I'm in!! Let me know when our "planning committee" is gettin together
We always get together with friends, lots of yummy food and play games. I was very disappointed last year when my friend was the first to say she was going to host and then told everyone the party was only going until 10:00....are you serious?! I was tempted to tell everyone was to come my house instead :) Hey, maybe we'll be in AZ for New Years this year...it's a possibility!
We do different things every year but like to stay close to home because of crazy people out on the roads. The kids stay the night at Grandmas so we don't have any for the night which is nice.
we haven't done it for a few years but we always used to get together with friends and everyone would bring appetizers, and we would play games all night and we had fireworks we lit at midnight (don't think they let you in AZ) But it was always fun getting together with frieds. I think alot of people are in town so it would be a good time to throw the shin dig!
We always spend New Years Eve at my hubby's parents. That way the boys can play with the cousins, we play games and chat and it's good clean fun.
I think your idea sounds great! If we had a better offer one year with friends I would probably take it. We just aren't big time party people.
i think that a lot of people ARE back home from holiday traveling by then and looking for something fun and cool do do that night. I say it sounds like a great idea. we usually get together with my family. but that is a HUGE bash in itself! 30+ people makes anything a huge party! hope you have fun whatever you decide to do!!!
Post a Comment