Spooky pumpkin picture! I love the row of ghosts. Reminds of something my first grader would do. I'm excited for Halloween, but we haven't even had time for pumpkin fun!
I love you pumpkins, but I LOOOOVE your black painted wall under the chair rail!! WOW! I am such a dark painter myself! Thanks for your sweet commnet on my blog tonight! I hope I wasn't rude as I jumped into my car swiftly, I was just so in another world at that moment. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts. Feel good this week and maybe you could start looking pregnant at some point skinny!
4 comments:
Spooky pumpkin picture! I love the row of ghosts. Reminds of something my first grader would do. I'm excited for Halloween, but we haven't even had time for pumpkin fun!
I love you pumpkins, but I LOOOOVE your black painted wall under the chair rail!! WOW! I am such a dark painter myself! Thanks for your sweet commnet on my blog tonight! I hope I wasn't rude as I jumped into my car swiftly, I was just so in another world at that moment. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts. Feel good this week and maybe you could start looking pregnant at some point skinny!
Ok. Sorry for all the typos...sheesh!
My favorite are the ghosts. Garrett is so cute!!!!!!
Post a Comment