Week Forty Seven
Humor
Life would be so drab without laughing. I'm grateful for all the little things that can be made into a joke, for making fun of each other, and for the ability to laugh.
Humor
Life would be so drab without laughing. I'm grateful for all the little things that can be made into a joke, for making fun of each other, and for the ability to laugh.
5 comments:
Perfect! I've fallen so far behind on my blessings darn it. I don't think I would have thought of this one but it is so true!
Wonderful blessing!
That's a great one! And Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Pammmmmm! Happy Birthday to you!
I have to laugh sometimes just to keep from crying!
Hey...I see it's your birthday! Happy birthday.
And..congrats on it being a boy. At least you won't have to buy new stuff right? I bet his brothers are going to love him to pieces!
I can't imagine life without humor. I'm so glad both of our families have a sense of humor and we can tease each other :)
Post a Comment