I think those are the cutest boys in the whole wide world! And yes - you should send it in to Vans and get some cash for that. He's too cute!
oh my heavens its like looking at kurt--so adorable. your boys' eyes are so clausen-ish. i love it. holy vans ad--that's good stuff.
Those pictures are so dang cute.
What charmers! Your boys are beautiful, can you say a boy is beautiful? I guess when they are little right!
Gorgeous pics - they turned out great!
how cute are your little guys! they are adorable!!! you're right- totally an add!
Those are fantastic pictures! I love the boys with their arms around each other. I also love that their smiles reach their eyes. Genuine smiles!Cute
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I think those are the cutest boys in the whole wide world! And yes - you should send it in to Vans and get some cash for that. He's too cute!
oh my heavens its like looking at kurt--so adorable. your boys' eyes are so clausen-ish. i love it. holy vans ad--that's good stuff.
Those pictures are so dang cute.
What charmers! Your boys are beautiful, can you say a boy is beautiful? I guess when they are little right!
Gorgeous pics - they turned out great!
how cute are your little guys! they are adorable!!! you're right- totally an add!
Those are fantastic pictures! I love the boys with their arms around each other. I also love that their smiles reach their eyes. Genuine smiles!Cute
Post a Comment