Monday, November 24, 2008

52 Blessings Project

week forty six

Trials

Ok, so I'm not really grateful for the actual hard parts in my life, but I am grateful that they usually lead me to something better. Like living in the Pink Palace. It's not my favorite thing to do, but I could have less and at least we have a house. We will someday move on and I'm sure I will recognize why things happened the way they did. I know that other people have much harder trials right now in their life, so I'm grateful for the hard things I have and that I can learn from them.

2 comments:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I hate trials

raising4boys said...

It's usually after the trial that we are thankful for them right? It's the learning and the growing that we need the most. We are so blessed to know why we have trials in our lives.

I noticed Vidal's Nest wished you a Happy Birthday. Not sure where she picked up that information...but I love birthday's so HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!!!