Week Forty Five
Light
Light
Last night we were playing a game called "Would you Rather". At one point in the game the question was asked...
"Would you rather be stuck in a capsule in space or in a submarine at the bottom of the ocean?"
My answer was I would rather be in space to look at the stars and have the sun for light. The bottom of the ocean would be so dark and desolate.
I'll let you make up your own mind of this question but it provokes the idea of light.
Light changes everything. We get a new perspective when the sun comes up, a closer look, warmth and an increased sense of life. Light represents Christ.
So today I'm grateful for light and all it's benefits.
"Would you rather be stuck in a capsule in space or in a submarine at the bottom of the ocean?"
My answer was I would rather be in space to look at the stars and have the sun for light. The bottom of the ocean would be so dark and desolate.
I'll let you make up your own mind of this question but it provokes the idea of light.
Light changes everything. We get a new perspective when the sun comes up, a closer look, warmth and an increased sense of life. Light represents Christ.
So today I'm grateful for light and all it's benefits.
4 comments:
I'm afraid of the dark so light is definitely something I am grateful for.
Great perspective. I'd have to agree with you!!
Hi Kurt! It's Jay Fear. Thanks for leaving a message on our blog. It looks like you have a great life there. E-mail me sometime and let me know how the rest of your family is doing.
Jay
fearfam (at) sbcglobal(dot) net
both make me claustrophobic - but I like your perspective
Post a Comment