Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another Blessing Marathon...


Week Forty One

Ultrasound Machines

I don't think I could be in suspense for 9 whole months. I'm so glad we could find out the sex of our baby and to know that he is healthy.



Week Forty Two


Halloween

We had a really nice Halloween and I'm grateful that we could take this useless holiday (except of course for the candy) to be with friends and family. And be creative too.




Week Forty Three


Funny Things my Kids Say

The best moments with my family are when Kurt and I look at each other and crack up laughing because of something the boys have said. When they figure something out or say something out of context or just repeat something we have said. It sure does make up for times when I don't like what they are saying.





Week Forty Four

Water

Water is the most essential of essentials. I don't want to image life without running water. To drink, wash, flush the toilet, water plants, cook, and so much more. I'm very grateful that we have water so easily accessible.




Week Forty Five


The right to Vote

I haven't always been up on my politics, but since my brother ran for Mayor of QC it has become an important part of my life. Now I try to stay informed, and be informed on what I can vote for. I'm grateful for my right to vote, my say in this country and I'm glad I did not waste it.

3 comments:

raising4boys said...

I'm so glad you are keeping up on your blessings.

I was holding my breath on the ultrasound blessing....but you are right boys are great too. I was disappointed that I didn't get a girl and I definitely feel out numbered at our house, but I know they were chosen to come to our family for a reason.

I keep reminding myself on the rowdy days that it will be worth it someday and they will be close friends when they grow up (they better be) :)

Congratulations!!

Webb Family said...

I love all your blessinga!
I'm so behind I might have to do the same thing.
Congrats! On boy #3!!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I love all your blessings. I am so behind I'm lame!!!!! I'll have to do a major catch up tomorrow