Week Forty Eight
Gifts
I'm grateful to receive gifts. It's always nice to get something from someone. Mostly I'm grateful to give gifts. I love finding that perfect present and then watching the persons face when they get it. Most of the time the best gifts don't have to do with the cost but the effort involved.
So I'm grateful for the concept of gifts.

For my birthday my husband got me Sirius radio, a new juicy robe and a new set of knives. A little practical and a little pampering.. Thanks babe!!
Gifts
I'm grateful to receive gifts. It's always nice to get something from someone. Mostly I'm grateful to give gifts. I love finding that perfect present and then watching the persons face when they get it. Most of the time the best gifts don't have to do with the cost but the effort involved.
So I'm grateful for the concept of gifts.
For my birthday my husband got me Sirius radio, a new juicy robe and a new set of knives. A little practical and a little pampering.. Thanks babe!!
2 comments:
I'm a horrible gift giver! I think and think and think about it then when I finally know what I want to give, I can't find it and it's too late, the occasion has come and gone and I'm a loser! It's the thought that counts, right? Really, I feel like a loser!
I love seeing the receivers face when they open their gifts as well. Fun blessing this week. Glad you enjoyed your birthday!
Post a Comment