Commentary between my boys while cleaning up.
Garrett: "Mom, we are using team work to clean up!"
Me: "Good job"
Garrett: "Zac, I can do that I'm so strong. Zac can you see my muscles? Feel it"
Zac: "Garrett you have biiiig muscles."
Garrett: "I know, let me feel yours."
Zac flexes
Garrett: " Your muscles are just enough"
Zac: "Someday I will have big muscles like you Garrett"
Me: "Good job"
Garrett: "Zac, I can do that I'm so strong. Zac can you see my muscles? Feel it"
Zac: "Garrett you have biiiig muscles."
Garrett: "I know, let me feel yours."
Zac flexes
Garrett: " Your muscles are just enough"
Zac: "Someday I will have big muscles like you Garrett"
3 comments:
That's so cute. How fun for the boys to be able to play and work together.
Steph
i love the idolization of a little brother. so cute. and Kurt is a great uncle, the buggy looks so fun.
that is sooo cute! i love listening to the kid's interactions. can't wait till mine can actually communicate.
Post a Comment