Congrat on little Will. I was glad to hear he arrived. We would get updates from Kurt and your mom on Saturday and was glad to hear he had arrived. I'm glad everything went well. He is precious. I love the name Will.
Congratulations!! Baby Will is sooo cute! You are right, you do clone babies. Your boys all looks so alike. So adorable though. Too funny about your husband and the red shirt.
Hope you are adjusting and ENJOY having three boys. They are pretty fun (most of the time) ;)
6 comments:
Congrat on little Will. I was glad to hear he arrived. We would get updates from Kurt and your mom on Saturday and was glad to hear he had arrived. I'm glad everything went well. He is precious. I love the name Will.
Congratulations! And you are right, he is absolutely perfect! So adorable! And big brother looks thrilled!
So adorable!!! Congratulations!
Yay! I bet you're so glad he is here. He is just adorable!
Congratulations!! Baby Will is sooo cute! You are right, you do clone babies. Your boys all looks so alike. So adorable though. Too funny about your husband and the red shirt.
Hope you are adjusting and ENJOY having three boys. They are pretty fun (most of the time) ;)
so, now that your sweet little guy is almost a month old.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! those pics of your boys and kirt are funny. he's super cute!
Post a Comment