Monday, March 16, 2009

READY READY READY

Although I'm not organized like I would like to be...I'm ready to have this baby. My husband keeps telling me not to think about it, but it is hard when every time you stand up it's like a bowling ball pushing down. OK..probably too much info. I'll just keep trying to enjoy it while it lasts.

I need a name...any suggestions?

7 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Ughh! I am jealous! I just put a baby ticker on my blog and wanted to cry. Only 165 more days of puking and torture!
Hopefully it will go fast for you and maybe the baby will come early!
Best of luck with the delivery!

Brock and Lisa McKeown said...

I told you Ryan!!!!!!

idahohubers said...

18 days - you can do it! My friend just named her baby Gavin - I think it is such a cute boy name. Hang in there :)

Crissybug said...

Here is to hoping you go into labor early!!!! Those last few weeks are torture!

raising4boys said...

I haven't stopped by for awhile (since the 52 blessing project is over) but I wanted to see if you've had that baby.

You could have an April Fool's baby!! Hang in there. My 3rd was due on tax day and he came 2 weeks early, April 2nd. Miracles can happen :)

Owen said...

How about "Patience"?

Melissa and Trevor said...

good luck! boy names are so hard. I can not wait to meet Dane's soon to be friend!